Waterville Partners is committed to providing access to groundbreaking services to all members of our community. As part of its outreach, Waterville is happy to partner with distinguished organizations throughout the Chicago area and North Shore community to raise awareness of resources and solutions related to career transitions.
Recent presentations have included seminars targeting career launch for recent college graduates, while additional engagements have focused on a range of career stages and needs. Contact email@example.com to learn more about upcoming events in your area, or to discuss the possibility of scheduling an event at your organization.
- A Career Roadmap for College & Early Career Journeys – A Two Part Workshop for High School & College Students
- July 19 & 21, 2021 (Monday and Wednesday) from 6:30-8:30pm CST
- Register by July 14, 2021! Attendance is limited.
PAST EVENTS & PUBLISHED RESOURCES
- A Roadmap for College & Early Career Journeys – A Workshop for High School and College Students –July 27 & 29 from 6:30-8:30PM via Zoom.
- How to Get Unstuck in Your Job Search – hosted by NorthShore Executive Networking Group; Wednesday, June 26th at the Glenview Library at 1930 Glenview Road from 6:15-8:30pm. Learn more here.
- A Roadmap for College & Early Career Journeys – A Workshop for High School and College Students – July 15 & 17, 2019 from 6:30-8:30pm at Riley Baker Educational Consulting in Winnetka.
- Understanding Your Internal Compass and its Impact on Your Career at the Loyola-Smith Ceremonial Courtroom, 25 E. Pearson Street; hosted by Young Catholic Professionals. Join us Tuesday, June 4th for Mass at 6:15pm followed by networking and speaker at 7pm.
- Summer Sessions in 2017 and 2018, Two-Part Workshops for High School and College Students: Understanding Your Internal Compass, and Leveraging the Decision Making Compass
- Thursday, March 16, 2017 at 7pm, OLPH Business Networking Ministry Presents “Youth Summer Job Workshop,” with commentary from panelist Kay McBrearty
- Thursday, March 2, 2017 at 7pm, Blazin Babes sponsors “Crafting Your Crisp Elevator Pitch” presented by Kay McBrearty at The Trunk Club in Highland Park, IL
- Sunday, November 13, 2016 at 6PM, Blazin Babes sponsors “Return to Work” workshop featuring Career Coach Kay McBrearty
- Thursday, May 5, 2016 at 7pm, OLPH Business Networking Ministry Presents “Youth Summer Job Workshop,” with commentary from panelist Kay McBrearty
- Monday, May 16, 2016 at 7pm, OLPH Business Networking Ministry Presents “Purposeful Career Transitions – Navigating Your Internal Compass,” featuring Kay McBrearty
- NSENG Meeting Wed June 26th 6:15-8:30pm, Glenview Library. Keynote speaker Kay McBrearty
The following video was posted to the University of Notre Dame Alumni Association youtube channel in January 2016. Take a look as Kay shares her thoughts and framework for pursuing meaningful career transitions.
Article from the ND Women Connect quarterly newsletter, “Looking for Career Clarity? Fellow Domers Are Ready to Serve”. In this article, six career coaches are interviewed and provide their thoughts and resources for managing career transitions, including Kay McBrearty. ND Women Connect Article: Looking for Career Clarity
Is Your College Senior Prepared for the Job Market? Held at New Trier Township, 739 Elm St., Winnetka, IL 60093. Presentation and discussion about ways to support your 20-something as he or she prepares to (leverage the investment in their college education as they) seek employment AND a fulfilling career. This information is also applicable to underclassmen navigating their college experience in anticipation of senior year. As featured in Make It Better’s October Issue here.