Searching for additional insights and perspectives? Explore this list of resources suggested by various career coaching professionals and clients. There is no “one size fits all” for career coaching nor for sharing information. Some of you may prefer reading books or articles, others want to listen to podcasts or watch TedTalks while others learn best with hands on work and human interaction. Regardless of your preferred method of soaking in new ideas, this list has something for everyone.
Please share your favorite advice, book, article, website, podcast, guru, TEDTalk, assessment tool or resource to include in this living, every growing library. This list is permanently evolving. Feel free to contribute by sending insights directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Now What? by Nicholas Lore
- Strength Finders 2.0 by Tom Rath
- The Defining Decade: Why your 20s matter now by Meg Jay
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey
- What Color is Your Parachute? by Richard N. Bolles
- The Best Advice I Ever Got by Katie Couric
THOUGHT PROVOKING TUNES