Waterville Partners utilizes a proven framework to help clients maximize their potential and attain career fulfillment. Successful navigation of any career map can only be done after understanding their unique “internal compass”. It is this purposeful action that helps provide clarity and direction.
When facing any career transition, it is common for individuals to first focus on updating their resume, actively networking, improving interviewing skills and refining their elevator pitch. However, these actions can only be successfully accomplished after critical reflection and understanding of one’s internal compass.
- N – represents your true North, your Values and Beliefs
- S – speaks to your Strengths and Skills
- E – is Everything Exciting to you and also accounts for your experience and expectations
- W – is how you are Wired, Who you are at your core
By examining their internal compass using assessment tools, clients are better equipped to navigate their career options with purpose and passion. They are able to evaluate and pursue career options that are in alignment with their values, strengths, skills and interests. Then their resume, networking, interview preparation and elevator pitch all support the direction of their internal compass, ultimately pointing to career fit and fulfillment. Clients are equipped to bring their authentic selves to the search process and present themselves with confidence.
Waterville Partners offers a range of customized services to best meet your needs.
BootCamps and Career Circles are designed around six to twelve participants. These energetic two-part workshops include group exercises combined with individual attention. Participants receive an individual workbook, one best selling book, assessment tools, a dynamic proven framework, as well as coaching on how to leverage their unique strengths, values, interests and skills in gaining clarity on their career direction. Workshops are scheduled for two 2-hour sessions.
- Email Kay here to receive information regarding our upcoming BootCamps for anyone who may feel “stuck” on the career front, recent college graduates launching their career, clients wishing to “pivot” or change direction or those wishing to re-enter the workforce after any break.
- Learn more and sign up for our Summer 2019 BullsEye BootCamp for high school and college students click here.
Individuals receive five one-on-one meetings over approximately five weeks to provide highly targeted services. This package includes an electronic workbook, two best selling books, assessment tools, a dynamic proven framework, as well as coaching on how to leverage their unique strengths, values, interests and skills in an elevator pitch, develop a networking strategy, prepare for interviews and onboard at their next career opportunity. Contact us for more information.
Individual, a la carte consult is available to provide flexible programs and solutions for a range of needs. Contact us for more information.