- Kay delivered exactly what she said she would do! She brought out the inner confidence that we knew our daughter had, but could not bring to the surface. She gave her the tools to handle any type of job interview. Kay was a true “difference maker.” Highly recommend her services! Ted (Parent) – Stamford, CT
- Kay brought enthusiasm and a fresh perspective to the stressful job search process for our daughter. In a challenging job market, she offered creative ways for our daughter to explore non-traditional options appropriate for her college major and personal interest. Her emphasis on establishing connections through traditional as well as modern media methods will prove valuable to our daughter for her future job searches as well. Emily (Parent) – Wilmette, IL
- Kay is not only incredibly knowledgeable about what it takes to find the right job following graduation, but she is also committed to creating a personalized approach for each client that matches his/her interests, strengths, and goals. She is focused on helping her clients improve their skill sets and professional appeal, both before and after accepting a new job. In addition, Kay is a pleasure to work with and her energy is refreshing! Casey (University of Notre Dame ’13) – Chicago, IL
- I’m forever indebted to Kay. I was in a rut after graduating from college and overwhelmed by the career options available. Kay gave me the tools to overcome what was holding me back. She helped me identify and align my strengths, interests and values. She guided me every step of the way with positivity and enthusiasm. I not only gained clarity about what careers best fit me, but also achieved a better understanding of who I was as a person. While working with Kay, I found a great career opportunity that leverages my strengths, interests and values! Helene (University of Dayton ’14) – Chicago, IL
- Deciding to work with Kay was the best decision I made during my career transition. Faced with the daunting task of launching a job search, she broke the process down into manageable pieces, got to know my interests, strengths, and goals, and stuck with me every step of the way. She helped me identify, articulate, and pursue my career goals with a refined empathy for the apprehension and anxiety that accompany a decision of this magnitude. Her energy, positivity, and confidence are contagious and propelled me through the process of finding a new job. Not only was she a great coach for my most recent transition, but she provided me with the tools and resources to confidently manage my future ones. Daniel (Vanderbilt University ’13) – Wilmette, IL
Additional testimonials that speak to Kay’s ability to help her clients “bloom” are available upon request.